Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner Servicing
We recommend that you service your Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner at least once a year, just like your car, your Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning System needs to be serviced regularly for enhanced performance and lifetime.
A full service annually will ensure your Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning is operating at its optimum performance and efficiency, preventing costly repairs or bills in the future. Our comprehensive checklists are designed to ensure you have a thorough service every time.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN A REVERSE CYCLE AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE:
- We will check the indoor unit and connections.
- We will check and clean the filtration system.
- We will check the refrigeration pipe connections for signs of damage or leaks.
- We will inspect all electrical connections and terminal covers for any signs of damage.
- We will check the operation of isolator switches.
- We will check the outdoor unit mountings to ensure the unit is stabilised.
- We will clean the outdoor condensor coil and inspect for damage or corrosion.
- We will check the supply and the return air temperatures are within an acceptable range. (Ducted systems)
- We will check the outlets for optimum airflow and zone motor operation. (Ducted systems)
- We will check the duct work inside the roof for damage or leaks (Ducted Systems)
- We will complete a full function test
We offer this service to our customers for $125 inc GST
Note: This price is based on easily accessible installations within the Adelaide Metropolitan area and is subject to safe work requirements.
We are also happy to provide FREE QUOTES on any additional air conditioning or electrical work while we are servicing your cooler, simply ask our service technician on the day.