Evaporative Cooling System Servicing and Cleaning
Your evaporative cooling system is a lot like your car, through constant use it requires regular cleaning and maintenance to ensure optimum performance and to minimize the chance and severity of break-downs.
Evaporative coolers are exposed to the elements, collecting dust and debris from the surrounding area as well as mineral salts which build up inside the unit due to the evaporation process.
Regular inspection, cleaning and maintenance ensures maximum performance and extends the lifespan of components in the system. Manufacturers recommend yearly servicing and this is also a requirement for maintaining the product warranty.
As part of our service we will:
- Thoroughly clean and scrub the inside of your unit with mains pressure water (including filter pads)
- Test the operation of your system components and make adjustments as necessary
- Check all water and electrical connections
- Add a chlorine tablet into the system to keep it satitised
- Inform you of any issues sighted or repairs that may be necessary
- Take photos on request to highlight the current condition of your cooler
- Shut the unit down for winter season (if applicable)
We offer this service to our customers for $125 inc GST.
Note: This price is based on single story dwellings within the Adelaide Metropolitan area and is subject to safe work requirements.
We are also happy to provide FREE QUOTES on any additional air conditioning or electrical work while we are servicing your cooler, simply ask our service technician on the day.